Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween


The kids had a great time dressing up for Halloween, especially Carter! He was so excited to be Indiana Jones and was so proud of the costume that Grandma Shanna made just for him! He really loved the painted on facial and chest hair and didn't want to wash it off for days after. Fact, I looked at him in church and I could still see what looked to be a five o'clock shadow! Averie well she loved it too but she loved the candy the very most. Ashton boy was just along for the ride and was a good sport about wearing his costume. It also made it more fun to have cousins here to share Halloween with- Gavyn and Peyton!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you found me, I was thinking of going private but this is exactly why I don't. I like when I get to see other peoples blogs when they find me. Your blog is so cute and even though we live so close I feel like I never see you. We have been saying for 2 years now that we should get together and we really should do it soon.

The Milletts said...

How Cute!!!! YOur kids are getting so big but then again, I really don't ever see them huh!!! Well it looks like you all are doing good! Keep in touch! See you for Thanksgiving!

Carrick family said...

Sooo cute! Your mom did a really good job on Indiana Jones custome! Your lucky! Averie is so pretty like a princess! Ashton is darling@

Jimena Molina said...

i love all your new pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun in Halloween!!! i love you