Sunday, December 7, 2008

Carter's Toothless!


This last November Carter lost both of his front teeth. It took forever because he really didn't want them to fall out, so he just let them hang there! One of them I had to finally twist out and the other Ashie accidentally kicked out, when they were playing! He wanted to write to the tooth fairy to leave his tooth because he wanted to take it to school to show his teacher. Miss Reid gave him a necklace to keep his teeth in, he is so proud of it. He is also very happy that his teeth are finally out because it is easier to eat now, which surprises me! I was trying to get a toothless smile from Carter, and Averie really thought she needed to be in the picture. She kept saying " I can smile good, take a picture of me!", so I couldn't say "No" to that. She loves her picture taken and Carter I have to bribe to get anything!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Carter makes a VERY handsome toothless boy! That is hillarious that it is easier for him to eat now...who would've thought!?!

Jimena Molina said...

it's a funny thing, dont worry BEN 10 you will have your new teeths soon! YEAH BABY !