Sunday, February 22, 2009

I can't believe my little boy is seven! Where did the time go?! Well I do know that it has been a fun seven years, Carter always keeps me laughing! I don't know what I would do without me and I love him so much!
When Carter woke up the morning of his birthday, I asked him if he felt different being seven. He shook his head "Yes" and said " I feel bigger!". I honestly think he really believes it, he's always been so funny about being big and tough!
Carter is really into Indiana Jones, so that is what he picked for his party theme. It was alot of fun and crazy at the same time. We had a treasure hunt and the treasure was "marshmallow pistols". The kids had a blast on the front lawn with those! Next we did a pinata', ate pizza, dirt cups and opened gifts. Carter told me later that he "LOVED" that party!

No comments: