Saturday, March 28, 2009

Averie has been looking forward to her Aunt Maycee's Junior Prom. Where I am from, the Junior Prom is a huge town affair. A lot of people think it is kind off a strange thing, but it is actually really fun to have a reason to get all dressed up. Averie my little princess couldn't wait for the "Ball" to take place. When my sister asked her if she was going to come she said "Maycee I can't I don't have a gown!". I decided your only young once so why not make a big deal of it. She got to choose her dress out, wear some of my jewelry, a little makeup, and I got her a little corsage. She was excited for about two months and that is all she could talk about. When the night finally arrived, Aunt Lori gave her the royal treatment, with hair fit for a real princess. She made everyone close their eyes for the BIG reveal. I hope it will be something that she will always remember, because she felt really beautiful. I only wish we could all live in the same fairytale world that she does.

1 comment:

The Georgians said...

Your kids are so cute and so grown up. We miss you guys so much. My kids still talk about your kids and want to know when they can play. Jeff said you came down awhile ago but, I was up there. As soon as school is out we are going to come up for a while and we want to get together for sure. Talk to you soon.