Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Funny Things

On the way to school one morning, I was listening to Carter and Averie's conversation. Most of the time, they don't realize I am listening, so they are usually pretty funny! Anyway, they were talking about what they were going to be when they grow up. Carter said he was going to be Spiderman and Averie said she would probably be a mermaid. Right after the words came out of her mouth, Carter was quick to say, "Averie, MERMAIDS are NOT real!". I suppose Spiderman is in his little world!

At preschool this year Averie has been learning and memorizing all of the nursery rhymes. She has been doing really well with them and loves to hear herself say them. But I had to laugh when I heard her saying her version of "Little Miss Muffet" :
"Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet EATING her CURVES away". Wouldn't it be great if that's all you had to do for those curves!

2 comments:

Tyler and Mindy said...

I am glad you guys have a blog. It will be nice to stay in touch this way.

The kids are darling and sound hilarious. I wish I could eat those curves away I tell ya!!

Alona said...

OK...that is hilarious!! Spiderman is real in Bentley's little world too, but I would die if I heard Kaya say she wanted to be a mermaid...HOW FUNNY!!!!