Sunday, September 21, 2008

Liberty Land







The Friday before school started we decided to try out "Liberty Land" in Lehi. It turned out to be a fun little place, the kids loved it. They had a blast shooting their dad with water on the bumper boats. But it wasn't so fun when they had a problem steering their boat and got stuck under the waterfall- although it was a laugh for mom watching on the side! Averie says "Mom this is better than Disneyland!". Jordan was happy to hear that since it would be a cheaper way to have a family vacation. Obviously, Averie has forgotten what Disneyland is really like or she wouldn't say that!

5 comments:

AaronandLoriSmith said...

It's about time I see some new pictures! That looks like a really fun place..... I can't believe how big ashton looks in some of those pictures. I want to see pictures of his new do...I'm sure he looks handsome!
I wish I could have seen Jordan get stuck under that waterfall! That would be hilarious!

Cher said...

I'm so glad you found my blog through your sister's!! It's always fun to see what everyone is up to. Your kids are gorgeous, of course why wouldn't they be?!?!

Tina said...

I'm so glad to see you have a blog. I found Lori's a while back and have been checking her's every once in a while to see if you have one. Holy cow, can you believe our boys are in 1st grade? Time has gone by so fast. Give me a call sometime.

Megan said...

Liberty Land is for sure better than Disneyland! Avery cracks me up. Don't tell anyone, but you are my favorite neighbors!!!

Mel said...

Hi. Thanks for the comment. How are you? Baby is a doll.

We are doing well. Pushing along in life. Baby is good & we like growing as a family. I miss the ward - our branch is a little crazy. Maybe someday we'll be back.

I'll have to stop by sometime. Hope all is well with you guys.