Sunday, October 5, 2008




Here are a few pictures of my little man. He is growing so fast I can hardly believe it. He has been making funny little growling noises and laughing a lot more this last week. I just love when their personality starts to show, it makes it more fun!
This last weekend we had Grandpa and Grandma Barton come up for Grandparent's Day and then Grandma and Grandpa Great came up for conference. It was fun to have everyone up for a little visit. We also got some work done on the basement bathroom- which was nice, thanks to Grandpa Brant! I will post some pictures later in the week of Carter's program, it was so cute, I got to see the rehearsal!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey guys! My mom and Ked said you guys had a blog...so I had to be a stalker and find it!! It looks like you guys are doing well and your new little addition is healthy and happy! Congrats on everything and keep in touch! My blog is private, so if you'd like access, email me your email address at megsbloginvite@gmail.com and I'll send you an invitation.

The Milletts said...

Hey Jord And Arianne! Long time no see, I guess it won't be long now we can always count on Thanksgiving huh!!! Your Blog is so cute and the kids are all adorable! This is such a fun way to keep up on everyone and everything we've all got going!! well I just thought I would drop a line and say HI Keep in touch!!
Tam

Jared & Cadie Smith said...

Your blog is so cute. Ashton is adorable and so are your other kids of coarse. Say hi to Avery and Carter for me.